CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Anthony and his team are the best! I have been going there for over 20 years. They are honest and good at what they do! What more is there to say! Lots! They work hard to help out when it's an emergency. Anthony has always given the best advice about my cars and understood where I was coming from on a car that wasn't going to be around for long. He has never tried to "sell" me on anything like some other places do. Being a women it happens. Anthony is someone I trust completely! That says a lot these days! I would recommend them highly!